Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year and nothing else

Well, my first post of 2010 (read as twenty-ten). Feels good to have 2009 behind me: Man! was it an eventful year!! I've faced every possible vicissitude that can be faced in anyone's academic career. Pity I can't say that about my personal life, though. Damn! I forgot! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!



Done with the important part. Now comes the arbitrary part : my views! :P. Well, I have been thinking a lot - what with the Telangana issue causing us to have virtually endless holidays (and that too without the completion of exams! \m/). These holidays are probably some of the best things that happened during our Engineering lives. I have done things on my comp which I might not even have dreamed to try if I were sane (without the holidays). I so want to publish this post and so, I'll not venture into anything other than the New Year's greetings. Thing is, each time I try to put on my writing hat and start up some insightful post, I end up deleting it because it is not well formed in my mind (yes, that is why I can't post as frequently as I'd like...).


So, nothing else for now, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment