Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The List

This was supposed to be the second post of my holidays, but then, I never got around completing the first one. All in good time, I figured. Something interesting now, This post is about the things I would like to try or those that I would love to make happen. It's quite a big list actually, I'm kinda pruning it..


The List
  • To Bungee Jump - Never got the chance to try one. This, I'm certainly gonna try soon...This also includes some of those zero-gravity roller coaster rides...
  • To Blow an Interview - Nothing gives the mind freedom more than expressing yourself freely. By blow, i mean doing what no one would dare doing in an interview (a job one, presumably...)
  • To Back-pack all around Europe - Eversince I watched Eurotrip, it suddenly is very enticing...
  • To have my own talk show - A bit far fetched, I know, but then, if the likes of Farhan Akhtar (with that raspy voice of his...) can have one, I figured, I could too...It is kind of  un-doable I guess, but I'd like to have a talk show.
  • To have my own column in a Newspaper/Magazine.
  • To perform in a Live Rock concert - Not about playing instrument, just vocals. I certainly would like to feel the crowd around me while I give my best without a care in the world.
  • To spend a billion dollars - This, I'd like  to do with my own money.
  • To hang out in a coffee place called Central Perk. (I like FRIENDS very much)
  • To learn 15 languages. Not the simple ones, some serious languages like Latin, jap and stuff.
  • And finally, to be called a great visionary by my peers and future generations.
This is the list, and I'd appreciate the help of anyone who can arrange for me to do any of these things.


P.S.: I just hope the Uncertainty Principle doesn't beat me to it..

No comments:

Post a Comment