Sunday, September 6, 2009

Thanks to my readers!!

Well, with a couple of exams tomorrow, there seems to be no way I'm gonna leave the monitor-lit spaces of my computer chair :)! It's pretty common though, never been any serious for internals...Anyway, a bit away from my "series" of posts, I'd like to take a little time to thank all the readers of my blog (I dunno how many there are for sure, yet...). Anyway, yesterday was a great day for the blog!! Somehow, the 4-day stint at home made many people read my blog. I had no less than 7 people complimenting the blog and I tell you, it felt really awesome, because my word were reaching people and I was getting some real feedback...


Well, the important part, THANK YOU ALL!! Thank You for wasting your valuable time on this (I happen to understand that, many of you have more important things to do...). More importantly, thank you for letting me know of your feelings, it's a great boost...Um...I guess that's all, unless you want me to eulogize your magnanimity of compliments :P (just kidding, I loved being complimented).


Well, anyway, for all those who have an exam tomorrow, ALL THE BEST!!


P.S.: Yesterday was my first earning on AdSense.. Thanks for that too :)


P.P.S.: I appreciate all your feedback, but please try to give your feedback on the blog, on the blog...It makes me feel good :).

No comments:

Post a Comment