Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Three years, a CAT and one heck of an internal!!


Well, end of internals and here I am, back again, wasting my time without guilt!! Well, it has been a wonderful experience though, because of many event that took place during the internals. Well, it has been more like a discovering myself even more...Well, thing is, this internal marked my first bunk-of-an-internal. Well, it took 3 years, and the commencement of application forms for one of the most popular exam in the country. Well, it also made me realize what I really wanna do (not do, more like) and then about how good I was in some of the exams I didn't bunk...


So, the story...It all started with the sad demise of the CM of AP, Dr. YSR (please pay homage by staying silent for about a minute...). Well, it was also sad for another reason: our internals got postponed. We had all this plan lined up to bunk the first 2 classes today and get to the bank and get the application process over with. Well, anyway, our plans were dampened by the announcement of the postponement. Anyway, I wonder why we have become so...I can't find words...that we absolutely have  to write tests and have  to study for them. Well, I had to lose the test today. I just wanna change myself to be more...I still cant find the word, but it is the opposite of the previous one :P, and bunk more internals ahead! Well, anyway it is surprising and revolting (not so much, but a little..) that I haven't done this before (even this time, somehow, it was with the permission from the faculty member who gave the test, though he didn't promise much compensation...), it is fun, I tell you!! So, finally, it took me 4 years and a CAT to bunk one internal in all the time of my engineering life...


And the second part, I had this exam in the afternoon, it's called IAFM (Industrial Administration and Financial Management). Well, it is, to be frank, BORING!! So, I was all prepared to prepare for the test, although tired from the ordeal of standing in a queue for 2 hours on top of fasting (really draws the line). Anyway, i realized, this is not for me! Come on, do I really look like a guy who cares about how an industry is to be organized or whether I'd buy 10000 bags of wheat for my biscuit factory in installments. Anyway, I had fun with the paper. An example, I was asked the major definitions in Break-even Analysis and I literally defined break, even and analysis :). So, what I realized was, this kind of subjects are not, no, definitely not for people like me. Ironical really, because it happens on the same day as I apply to the entrance test for some of the best B-schools in the country.


Anyway, hope you all did well in your internals...CHEERS!!


P.S.: If you haven't applied for the CAT yet, please do read the application instructions thoroughly before starting and don't forget to mark SSC, HSC and Bachelor's degree in the educational qualifications column...ROCK ON!!


P.P.S.: Can someone please explain to me why my name is not on the shortage-of-attendance list? Not that I wanna be on it, but I should be on it technically... :P

2 comments:

  1. Hehe...i didnt get such a chance to bunk an internal yet!!...hehe

    btw..why not add a new "hehe funny!" option in "Wat say?" options of urs ??::)

    ReplyDelete