Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm Back!!

Phew, I'm free!


After a lot of time and exam preparations, I finally found some time to blog :). It's with great pleasure that I proclaim, My exams are over for all practical intents and purposes. Now, whatever that's supposed to mean?? It's the fine print guys. The one you see in ads saying "Conditions Apply". Thing is, I am yet to complete my exams, but, the last one is so far off that, it almost doesn't exist! :). And as a good way to start my holidays, I joined an institute for GRE coaching (I don't want to leave any stone unturned, see :)). So, I'm pretty much booked for whatever remains of my holidays.


Actually, it's not pretty much factual that I did not try to blog during the exam time. I did. But that was very much a disaster. Only I know how many posts I wrote partly and discarded just because I didn't feel like it (In case you are wondering, I usually don't "feel like" many things, most of which I end up not doing. Nothing new for me :)). Actually, the reasons were lamer, as were the topics :). At least, I felt so at that time. Another thing was that, I had started to look at the post and topic from an outsider's perspective. Later I realised, What the hell?? This blog is for myself, ain't it? So, now, I've decided to post whatever gibberish I feel like. Then, there always is the thing about my not having time. But, I've decided to give this thing some time too (Helps with my essay writing skills, see :)).


Bottom line - I'M BACK!!


P.S.: For those who still are giving their exams, ALL THE BEST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment