Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Why do I blog??

I've been thinking about it. It might interest you that, that's the only thing I do these days - think about pretty much useless things :). This train of thought began right at the moment I created this blog. I'm pretty sure this is gonna stop now at this little station where it started :P (pardon me for my poor attempt at humor). I ended up having a few strong reasons for blogging... Behold! Here come the reasons :)




  • I, being pretty much an introvert, need a place to vent my feelings, thoughts and anger(rarely, I hope..). So, a blog perfectly serves the purpose and keeps me light :).
  • I've seen this one on the blog of one my friend's - a delightful person, I might add - the culprit seems to be "peer pressure", and I thought, how true! Indeed, our un-ending thirst to stay ahead of our colleagues, friends, family.. yada, yada... does indeed drive me to do this in spite of all my other interests...(Let's face it guys, I'm very much human. I love to stay ahead of others., be it in having fun or making my "presence" felt on the web. I often gloat about the fact that I have a blog, while most of my friennds don't :)). So, essentially, I don't come from "Planet Loser" see..
  • Ahh, here comes the silly one... I need an excuse to listen to music on my comp. I've been using the comp for such a long time that, I become pretty hyper-active while using it. I simply can't listen to music - I mean do only that. This might as well become the case after a few days of blogging though :).
  • Then, there's always the classic one - To stay connected to the world through the Internet and share my thoughts (with anyone who cares to go through the blog I might add...).
  • A blog, I feel, also helps me improve my creativity and ingenuity :).
  • And, I had this certain "whim" to go and blog (Don't mind, but, this was after I read a couple of blogs of my friends').
  • I also felt like improving my "writing skills", which are pretty important for some of the tests I intend to take. May be even my vocab, dude...looks good, eh??


So, there goes... I've had enough for today I guess. Enough reasons too, keeping in mind the fact that, I usually do things on instinct :).



Stay Good (Whatever that means? :)).

No comments:

Post a Comment